Most people think that the Eluma cartridge is one of the most affordable cartridges on the market. This isn’t strictly true. Yes, the cartridge is refillable, but unlike some of the higher quality refillable cartridges, the Eluma cartridge is not designed to last forever. It will have to be replaced every few months. The amount of vapor juice per Eluma refill is equal to a single pack of traditional cigarettes.
When you are running low on Eluma juice, you simply go online an place an order for 25 pack of juice refills. The pack costs $25, which means each of your refills is only going to cost a dollar. Since each refill is the equivalent of a single pack of cigarettes, you really aren’t going to find a more affordable way to quench your nicotine craving.
While the vapor that the Eluma could be a little denser, I have to say that the flavors are amazing. As of right now, Eluma has five different flavors.
- Traditional Tobacco
- Death by Chocolate
- Cool Mint Menthol
- Cherry Culmination
- Vibrant Vanilla
My personal favorite is Death by Chocolate. One of the things I will warn about is that if you are like me, and like to change up the flavors, you are going to want to order additional cartridges because the residual vapor juice in the cartridge will change the taste of the vapor juice that you have just added.
Although the Eluma is not the most durable e-cig cartridge on the market, I do fell that it is an excellent choice for anyone who is curious about the e-cig and wants to try a cheap version before investing in a better quality brand.
Find Us on Google +1
Like Us Facebook
- DeltaScan.org Annunciates Best Electronic Cigarette Reviews for V2 Cigs - SBWire (press release)
- California Senate votes to regulate e-cigarettes - Sacramento Bee (blog)
- BAT Smokes Out E-Cigarette Rivals - Sky News
- New Top E Cigarette Liquids of the Best Formula from AirSmoke - SBWire (press release)
- Altria Group: E-Cigarettes Or Die? - Forbes
- Illinois Senate approves electronic cigarette ban for minors - nwitimes.com
- Electronic Cigarettes: Do They Really Help Smokers Quit? - Huffington Post
- Do E-Cigarettes Help Smokers Quit? - Yahoo! News
- Utah lawmakers look to regulate child access to e-cigarettes - Deseret News
- Vapor tales: Advocates say e-cigarettes help them quit - Toledo Blade