Review by David Cartwright
I was a little skeptical about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes. They are a newer brand and in my experience some of the newer brands still have some glitches that need to be worked out. However I was looking for a brand of reasonably priced electronic cigarettes that I could give as a gift to someone, and not only were the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes very reasonably priced, but they were also supposed to be very similar to the V2 Cigs which is my brand.
You know what I most liked about the Pure Cig? The battery. I’ve been using V2 Cigs for a couple of years, and having used the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette the battery alone has me thinking about making a permanent change. This battery never seems to run out of juice. It runs more than 3X’s longer than the V2 cig batteries. I was also very impressed with the locking mechanism on the battery. The lock meant I didn’t have to worry about the e-cig turning on when I had it in my pants pocket.
The great thing about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes is that you never have to do much with the,. Not only do the batteries hold their charge for a ridiculously long time, a single Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette cartridge contains enough vapor juice to be the equivalent of a 3 packs of traditional cigarettes.
The Pure Cig has a two piece design that is very easy to use and the cig feels very natural in my hand. While I was impressed with both the flavor and the density of the vapor, I do wish that it delivered a stronger throat hit.
Find Us on Google +1
Like Us Facebook
- Majority of US doctors discussing electronic cigarettes with their patients - Science Daily
- Unintended consequences of the FDA's e-cigarette regulations - The Hill (blog)
- Electronic cigarettes proving a sellout hit in Japanese market - The Japan News
- Locals divided on new electronic cigarette ban in Kittitas County - KIMA CBS 29
- E-cigarette supporters fight St. Louis County legislation to hike minimum age to purchase tobacco - STLtoday.com
- Saucon Valley prohibits electronic smoking devices - Allentown Morning Call
- Majority of US doctors discussing electronic cigarettes with their ... - EurekAlert (press release)
- FDA Stands By Rules for Nicotine-Free E-Cigarettes - CSNews Online
- Round Rock to vote on banning use of e-cigarettes in public | KXAN ... - KXAN.com
- Roswell Park study finds e-cigarettes 'safer, less toxic' - Buffalo Business First