Review by David Cartwright
I was a little skeptical about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes. They are a newer brand and in my experience some of the newer brands still have some glitches that need to be worked out. However I was looking for a brand of reasonably priced electronic cigarettes that I could give as a gift to someone, and not only were the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes very reasonably priced, but they were also supposed to be very similar to the V2 Cigs which is my brand.
You know what I most liked about the Pure Cig? The battery. I’ve been using V2 Cigs for a couple of years, and having used the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette the battery alone has me thinking about making a permanent change. This battery never seems to run out of juice. It runs more than 3X’s longer than the V2 cig batteries. I was also very impressed with the locking mechanism on the battery. The lock meant I didn’t have to worry about the e-cig turning on when I had it in my pants pocket.
The great thing about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes is that you never have to do much with the,. Not only do the batteries hold their charge for a ridiculously long time, a single Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette cartridge contains enough vapor juice to be the equivalent of a 3 packs of traditional cigarettes.
The Pure Cig has a two piece design that is very easy to use and the cig feels very natural in my hand. While I was impressed with both the flavor and the density of the vapor, I do wish that it delivered a stronger throat hit.
Find Us on Google +1
Like Us Facebook
- Police Prepare For Electronic Cigarette Sales, Bullying Laws - Indiana Public Media
- New Electronic Cigarette Product Developments from 777 eCigs - The Herald | HeraldOnline.com
- Electronic Cigarette Users Called to Save e-Cigs and Lives Along With Them - PR Newswire (press release)
- Heard on the Street: Kiosk offers electronic cigarettes - Post-Bulletin
- E-cigarettes Vs. Tobacco: Know Your Risks, Or Risk Your Future - Seeking Alpha
- • New law will prevent minors from buying electronic cigarettes - The Herald-Times (subscription)
- Future of E-Cigarettes in Question on European Crackdown - Bloomberg
- Insight: No smoke, plenty of fire fuels e-cigarettes - Reuters
- E-Cigarettes Are in Vogue and at a Crossroads - New York Times
- E-Cigarettes Fire Up Investors, Regulators - Wall Street Journal