Review by David Cartwright
I was a little skeptical about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes. They are a newer brand and in my experience some of the newer brands still have some glitches that need to be worked out. However I was looking for a brand of reasonably priced electronic cigarettes that I could give as a gift to someone, and not only were the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes very reasonably priced, but they were also supposed to be very similar to the V2 Cigs which is my brand.
You know what I most liked about the Pure Cig? The battery. I’ve been using V2 Cigs for a couple of years, and having used the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette the battery alone has me thinking about making a permanent change. This battery never seems to run out of juice. It runs more than 3X’s longer than the V2 cig batteries. I was also very impressed with the locking mechanism on the battery. The lock meant I didn’t have to worry about the e-cig turning on when I had it in my pants pocket.
The great thing about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes is that you never have to do much with the,. Not only do the batteries hold their charge for a ridiculously long time, a single Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette cartridge contains enough vapor juice to be the equivalent of a 3 packs of traditional cigarettes.
The Pure Cig has a two piece design that is very easy to use and the cig feels very natural in my hand. While I was impressed with both the flavor and the density of the vapor, I do wish that it delivered a stronger throat hit.
Find Us on Google +1
Like Us Facebook
- Study Confirms That E-Cigarettes Generate Virtually No Toxins - Reason (blog)
- Indiana lawmakers advancing rules for e-cigarette liquids - WISH-TV
- Buying E-cigarettes Online is Very Easy for Teens, Study Reveals - Daily Science Journal
- SLO Council moves ahead on e-cigarettes ban in public places - The San Luis Obispo Tribune
- State should follow city, county lead in regulating use of electronic cigarettes - Buffalo News
- E-Cigarettes: A Smoking Gun? - Santa Barbara Independent
- Montgomery County Council votes to ban e-cigarettes in public places - Washington Post
- NYSSA Rallies Against Legislation to Tax E-Cigarettes - CSPnet.com
- Oregon lawmakers look to ban e-cigarette sales to minors, vaping indoors - OregonLive.com
- E-cigarettes 'may harm the lungs and immune system' - BBC News