Review by David Cartwright
I was a little skeptical about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes. They are a newer brand and in my experience some of the newer brands still have some glitches that need to be worked out. However I was looking for a brand of reasonably priced electronic cigarettes that I could give as a gift to someone, and not only were the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes very reasonably priced, but they were also supposed to be very similar to the V2 Cigs which is my brand.
You know what I most liked about the Pure Cig? The battery. I’ve been using V2 Cigs for a couple of years, and having used the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette the battery alone has me thinking about making a permanent change. This battery never seems to run out of juice. It runs more than 3X’s longer than the V2 cig batteries. I was also very impressed with the locking mechanism on the battery. The lock meant I didn’t have to worry about the e-cig turning on when I had it in my pants pocket.
The great thing about the Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarettes is that you never have to do much with the,. Not only do the batteries hold their charge for a ridiculously long time, a single Pure Cigs Electronic Cigarette cartridge contains enough vapor juice to be the equivalent of a 3 packs of traditional cigarettes.
The Pure Cig has a two piece design that is very easy to use and the cig feels very natural in my hand. While I was impressed with both the flavor and the density of the vapor, I do wish that it delivered a stronger throat hit.
Find Us on Google +1
Like Us Facebook
- CATCH My Breath program teaches students about dangers of e-cigarettes - FOX 7 Austin
- Flavoring, Higher Voltage Make E-Cigarettes More Toxic - Tech Times
- Flavorings Boost Toxicity of E-Cigarettes in Lab Study - HealthDay - HealthDay
- Electronic Cigarettes: Are They Safer Than Traditional Cigarettes ... - US News Health
- Electronic cigarette sales rebound ahead of tighter FDA regulations - Winston-Salem Journal
- Scottsdale electronic cigarette maker NJoy Inc. files for bankruptcy ... - Phoenix Business Journal
- Vaping Dangers? Research Finds Some Electronic Cigarette Flavors, Voltages More Toxic Than Others - International Business Times
- FDA cracks down on stores selling e-cigarettes to minors - CNN
- E-Cigarettes Help Smokers Quit, Review Finds - NBCNews.com
- A Lobbyist Wrote the Bill. Will the Tobacco Industry Win Its E-Cigarette Fight? - New York Times