SmokeTip is one of the most reasonably priced electronic cigarette brands on the market today. While there are plenty of brands out there that charge over $100 for a kit, you can enjoy SmokeTip’s really great starter kit at just $59.95. Even better, you can get even lower prices by using our exclusive coupon codes on your next SmokeTip order. Slash the price further by stacking our coupons on top of SmokeTIp’s already low prices.
If you are new to e-cigarettes and you want an affordable starter kit to just try things out for the first time, SmokeTip is a really good option. They provide everything you need in a convenient starter kit and they also have plenty of good flavors to choose from if you like variety. Their current flavor options include Regular, Menthol, Cowboy, Mild Menthol, Almond, Apple, Banana, Blueberry, Cherry, Chocolate, Clove, Cinnamon, Coffee, Grape, Orange, Peace, Peppermint, Pineapple, Strawberry, Vanilla, and Watermelon. Nicotine strength ranges from zero nicotine to full flavor at 16mg.
SmokeTip keeps the ordering process really simple with one starter kit. Then you can order refill cartridges as needed to continue vaping. The starter kits are really an investment purchase because once you shell out that initial $60, you will start seeing immediate savings compared to the amount of money you would have spent on regular cigarettes. If you aren’t completely sold on SmokeTip, you can sample the experience with one of the disposable e-cigs or even try their electronic cigar. No matter which SmokeTip product you choose, make sure you grab one of our coupons below to enjoy the lowest possible prices on your upcoming purchase.
Find Us on Google +1
Like Us Facebook
- Common Council addresses growth of e-cigarettes - WBFO
- Keep e-cigarettes out of Mohave County buildings - Today's News-Herald
- Tobacco ban takes effect today at UGA - no e-cigarettes, either - Online Athens
- Long Island Village Of Lindenhurst Cracks Down On E-Cigarettes - CBS Local
- Tobacco companies add big warnings to their e-cigarettes - New York Daily News
- Big tobacco companies are putting big warning labels on their e-cigarettes - Washington Post
- Smoking Out the Facts in the E-cigarette Debate - UConn Today (blog)
- The battle over e-cigarettes - The Week Magazine
- E-cigarettes create health debate despite advertising - Red and Black
- FDA Schedules Workshops on E-Cigarettes - CSPnet.com