V2 cigs are rising in popularity right now as more smokers hear about them online and by word of mouth. I bought my first V2 kit six months ago after a friend of mine recommended them. I had tried smoking a few different brands of the electronic cigarettes, but never really loved any of them. I have been a Marlboro pack a day smoker since I was 18 and nothing seemed to compare. For me, the big selling point of the V2 cigs was the wider variety of choices. Instead of just offering a handful of designs, V2 allows you to choose between five different versions of the starter kit.
As far as price goes, V2 stands in the middle of the pack compared to other brands. The standard starter kit is $74.95 which is affordable for most smokers. It has the popular two piece design that a lot of the e-cig companies are moving towards. When you order your V2 cigs, you can choose exactly what you want in flavors and strengths. For the long time smoker, some of the flavors might seem like overkill. For me, the flavors were more of a novelty and I just assumed to have a more traditional flavor so it felt like a more authentic smoking experience.
I chose the Cowboy flavor that was reminiscent of my old favorite Menthols and it was a pretty close taste. If you are into the different flavor options, V2 gives you plenty of choices including Congress, Menthol, Coffee, Cherry, vanilla, peppermint, Chocolate, and my favorite – Cowboy. One of the down sides of many e-cigs is a harsh drag that is hard on the throat. That was not the case with V2 and I instantly liked how smooth the draw was. V2 has always given me a consistent draw too, which I think is important if you are a heavy smoker.
Another perk of V2 is that it comes with three batteries so they last through a long day even for a frequent smoker. You also get a charging case and a car charger just in case your batteries do start running low before you have time to go home and charge them up. V2 stands out from the competition because they offer both manual and automatic batteries. The manual style has a small button below the spot where the cartomizer connects. When you press the button, it activates your cig. The technology behind the manual battery was created so it turns on the vapor instantly when you take your first drag. This is what gives you that consistent drag.
If you do a lot of traveling, V2 is a good choice because it comes with a hard travel case. This protects your cigs from damage while flying or even on a long road trip when you have the case stuffed in your purse or duffel bag. You can really be discreet when you smoke V2. They offer multiple colors in red, white, or even blue.
Overall, my V2 Cigs Reviews found that is a good choice for people with a long history of smoking traditional cigarettes. The batteries last longer than most and the flavor is smoother than a lot of other e-cigs. For those hard core smokers who are looking for an e-cig with a consistent draw and a long battery life, V2 Cigs is the perfect place to start.
Find Us on Google +1
Like Us Facebook
- Filings Flow: Electronic Cigarettes International Group, Ltd: Calm Waters Partnership Opened Big New Position - Press Telegraph
- Form 4 Electronic Cigarettes For: Dec 01 Filed by: CALM WATERS PARTNERSHIP - StreetInsider.com
- Is Momentum Mounting for Victory Electronic Cigarettes Corp. (ECIG) - Yankee Analysts
- Long-term effects of vaping are still unknown - CapeGazette.com
- Scientists say flavoured e-cigarettes 250 times more toxic than recommended safety level - Mirror.co.uk
- Will the Public Housing Smoking Ban Include Electronic Cigarettes? - The Weekly Standard (blog)
- Philip Morris just launched an electric cigarette that might be just as bad for you as a normal cigarette - Business Insider
- iQOS vs. iFuse: Who's Doing Next-Gen Electronic Cigarettes Better? - Motley Fool
- First-ever study shows e-cigarettes cause damage to gum tissue ... - Science Daily
- Who Wins if California Voters Tax E-Cigarettes? - The New York Times - New York Times